Danish Content Creator - South Africa
Vacancy for: Danish Content Creator
Based: Cape Town
How to apply: Use ‘Apply’ button on this page. Please do not send applications by email.
At Projects Abroad, we’re passionate about travelling with a purpose. We love travel, and we love making a positive difference in communities around the world. We run projects in dozens of countries, where we send volunteers to help with anything from medicine and healthcare to education and conservation.
We don’t just dream about making a difference in the world. We do it every day.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic writer who is looking to gain experience in digital marketing and content creation. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an international organisation with offices across the globe.
- Working closely with our teams worldwide, you will help create and manage content for our Danish website. This will include:
- Ensuring that our Danish website is up to date, including web copy, pictures and videos
- Creating content campaigns that will appeal to a wide target audience across multiple channels, including video, banner advertising, pictures and referral marketing
- Developing email newsletters
- Selecting and creating social media content (especially for Facebook)
- Monitoring various social media accounts
- Writing press releases
- Translating texts from English to Danish
- SEO monitoring and improvement
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related fields
- Speak and write Danish to a native level
- Have good English language skills, as the working language of the company is English
- Be an excellent writer. Experience in online content creation would be preferable.
- Be reliable, pro-active and flexible
- Be interested in gaining experience in content creation and digital marketing
- Be interested in travel
- Enjoy working with people from all over the world
You will be employed on a permanent contract, subject to a three-month probationary period. An offer of employment is dependent upon receipt of satisfactory references and personal interview.
The exact salary depends upon your experience and will be discussed with you during the interview.
Are you interested?
Great! We want to hear from you.
Please complete the application form and upload one combined file including:
1) A one-page cover letter, telling us why you’re perfect for this role
2) A two-page CV, clearly outlining the experience or training relevant to this role